[hpsdr] multiple Mercury ops w/W5WC's PowerSDR program(s)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Feb 6 10:41:29 PST 2012

All,

Doug W5WC has kindly updated his current PowerSDR program to allow the Mercury v7.x series firmware versions to run with it too.  Now multiple-Mercury users who have Mercury v7.1 in their Mercury boards can run Doug's program without using the --no-firmware-version-check option in his latest program.

Thanks Doug!

73,  Joe K5SO