[hpsdr] Dayton 2012...

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Thu Feb 9 16:47:39 PST 2012

Hi George,

The TAPR forum has been on Friday morning for all of the years since
I have been involved with it (about 6 years). It starts at the
opening bell and runs for 2 to 2.5 hours.

Rumor has it that there will be an SDR forum this year, too.  I think
it is usually on Saturday AM, but I do remember at least once that it
was Saturday afternoon.

Don't have any info on the banquet; it is pretty early for that. :-)

73,
Scotty WA2DFI