[hpsdr] Dayton 2012...

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Feb 9 15:21:22 PST 2012

Does anyone know when the TAPR forum will be scheduled for at Dayton this
year?  I'm making my volunteer-at-dayton plans and would like to know so
that I can better say when I'm available to help.

Also, it seems that the hotels are booked up much earlier than last year!
It's 2 months before I booked last year, and the hotel that I used last year
is already booked.  Expedia shows few of the hotels that are relatively
close or relatively inexpensive as having rooms.

Further, any idea when the AMSAT/TAPR banquet availability will be
announced?

73,

George K9TRV