[hpsdr] Does anyone know what the approximate cost of Hermes will be?

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:41:03 PST 2012

Hi Mike,

I have made a 15W amplifier board which includes the LPF filters, however,
unlike apollo it does not have an ATU.

There is a extruded aluminium housing which is also under design and will
house Hermes and the PA, this should be commercially available along with
Hermes, I have still not worked out the "commercial" part as yet :),  I'm
on the road and will post a more detailed reply once back.

for details you can visit: hpsdrhermes.blogspot.com

73
Abhi