[hpsdr] Metis not playing nice

Walter Holmes Walterh at k5wh.net
Wed Feb 15 04:43:38 PST 2012

I had a similar experience with HPSDRProgrammer 1.6..

On two different HPSDR systems..

With Win7 64bit as well as with XP, I was able to flash Metis to version 1.6
just fine.

But Metis will not find Mercury or Penelope to flash them. Even with the
proper jumpers in place on the boards.

I had to remove Metis and insert my OZY board, to flash Mercury and
Penelope.

Walter/K5WH