[hpsdr] Android Tablet Recommendation

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Thu Feb 16 07:55:51 PST 2012

 Tim!!! Everything depends on your wallet ;-) It's possible to buy enough powerfull for 250$ or cheaper. If you need really powerfull, then you should look on something with Tegra, but it's more expensive. Tell us what do you want ;-) Battery life, build quality, sreen type&size, etc.Try to look slatedroid.com as well. Right now there are flood with cheap chinese Android tablets and it''s hard to choose right one. I'm trying to choose(or did :-), I'm bit informed about. One really good forum is 4pda.ru, but it is in russian. But better are to look on popular, because then there are unofficial support.

                                                                                                              Aivars.