[hpsdr] Run this test for me, and see if I have a problem, or HPSDR has one, or FlexRadio has one

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu Feb 16 12:38:14 PST 2012

Hi Bob.

The problem is not related only to the 5 KHz step, it is the same wit all
other steps except it stops closer to 2 MHZ. Using 50 Hz it stops at
2,000050. If you try at 4 MHz, it stops at 4,000100 when set to 50 Hz step.

If you try with 100 KHz step at 4 MHz it stops at 4,100000.

Someone used a wrong formula?

73, Kjell

På Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:58:33 +0100, skrev Giovanni Santin