[hpsdr] PowerSDR Doesn't Run

Mark Leone midnightjava at verizon.net
Sun Feb 19 06:01:53 PST 2012

Bill,

The sentence I was referring to as incorrect is the one I quoted in my
message. It as my own statement that was incorrect. I had said that
Metis was not reporting the IP address, but then I discovered that after
re-launching the setup screen, the IP address was there. There were
other issues discussed in the thread.

Help me understand what I'm missing in my post. I seems you can search
for the thread with title "Re: [hpsdr] PowerSDR Doesn't Run" and find
the full context of the discussion, before and after the message below.

73

Mark K4XML