[hpsdr] Revisting T2 on Penelope (reversed?)

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Mon Feb 20 03:58:17 PST 2012

Hi, Bill.
>From your description, T2 is backwards on the Penelope. I believe all of
those built by TAPR were installed this was by mistake. (Mine was and I
corrected it.) Whether or not you need to reverse it is up to you. The
problem is most noticeable on the upper bands, especially 6M. All the info,
including pictures can be found here:

http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Penelope_-_Trouble_Shooting

GL,
Bruce, N1RX