[hpsdr] Revisting T2 on Penelope (reversed?)

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Mon Feb 20 16:48:20 PST 2012

 Thanks for your reply Mike,  I may try the reversal tonight.

Bill, wf4r

On 02/19/12, Mike F wrote:

Bill

I asked the question about the reversal sometime back. This morning I
actually did the reversal at the same time I was replacing the output
dual .op-amp, which had recently failed. I now have output, but don't
know if I really needed to do the reversal. Time will tell.

Mike, K7SR