[hpsdr] Hermes

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Tue Feb 21 23:53:50 PST 2012

Hi,

In the first email you suggested to avoid the local VAT by producing the
boards in India. It is impossible for TAPR to take care of all the
different VAT/taxes in different countries.
Price calculation should always be on the price excluding VAT.

In this email you suggest to use low-cost countries to produce the
board. That would be a good plan and TAPR should take a look at the
options there are. I dont mind whether my TAPR boards come from a good
quality Indian, EU or USA company.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT