[hpsdr] Hermes

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Thu Feb 23 10:47:10 PST 2012

That is interesting about production in India, but be realistic, I don't believe there will be more than 50 buyers. Actually, how much was for previous boards, buyers from India. Other side, OK lets make that, but. Just after TAPR sold out most of the first batch(or almost) and all responsibility, quality and compatibility, to India producers. At least Singh you should advertise Hermes in India and make a list of interest. Only if you really will get that 500 buyers, you can make it enough cheap to get at least to zero. I do not say it's not possible, but you should make your home work before or it's will be kind of "russian business". It's local joke ;-) I know in India
are a lot of hitech. You can walk down the street and see advertisement about high level programming language courses, just like here at my home you can see a car driver courses ;-) Collect enough big interest and then may be ;-) Otherwise, everything what makes OpenHPSDR more popular are welcome!!!

 73!                                                                                                                            Aivars.