[hpsdr] SDR Cost Comparisons vs Hermes

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Sat Feb 25 09:58:42 PST 2012

I guess too, there are big misunderstanding. There shouldn't be hidden cost or profit, no mention at all. But amount is enough big. For me, I think will be enough to see IC's list, at least. Full BOM, excellent!  Just normal interest, for what we are going to pay. If somebody could publish ready BOM list with real prices, it will save my time ;-) About previous experience with TAPR products, there are not big advantage to build it myself. Yea, interesting, exciting, but.... When I remember problems with my self built Ozy, oh NO!!! And some hard to get parts, which is almost impossible to buy on open market. And if you need only one SMD, you should buy 10 of that at Digikey
or Mouser.

   73!!!                                                                                                           Aivars.