[hpsdr] PowerSDROpenHPSDR updated on the svn.

Doug W5WC w5wc at windstream.net
Sat Jan 28 18:27:08 PST 2012

All,

I was able to update the new svn with the latest PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR software
version this evening. PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR updates include agc and transmit
compression functions written by Warren, NR0V.

You will also find a few dll file changes. The routines that PowerSDR needed
from "HPSDR_USB_LIB_V1.1.dll" were added to "JanusAudio.dll".

That "should have" removed the need to have the libusb files available when
using the Metis card. It works correctly for me but nothing is 100% for
everyone. PortTalk was also removed from this version. There was nothing
added in its place.

And a very big  "Thank You" to the test team for their time and feedback on
this upgrade and everyone involved with bringing up our new svn home.

Here's the link:

http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/W5WC/PowerSDR_HPSDR_2/bin/Release

73, Doug

W5WC