[hpsdr] Updated KISS Konsole code

Pat McGrath katya at arrl.net
Sun Jan 29 10:05:44 PST 2012

Thanks to everyone involved.

So far so good working fine at my QTH.

73,
Pat
Ka6tya

-----Original Message-----
From: george byrkit [mailto:ghbyrkit at chartermi.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 2:28 PM
To: hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org
Subject: [hpsdr] Updated KISS Konsole code

Dear All KISS fans:

Thanks to all involved for getting the SVN issues sorted out.

So, I've pushed up the latest KISS Konsole Unified code, which hadn't been
updated since around mid-September.  The Alex support was 'in test' and then
we added Warren NR0V's fine new wcpAGC code, which has Phil VK6APH's
blessing as truly wonderous AGC code.

Where can you find it?  It's in the 'repos_hpsdr_kiss' SVN archive.  It's
there in 2 places.  You can get the entire solution, with SharpDSP source,
from 'branches/K9TRV/KISS Konsole Unified', or you can pull the code,
without the SharpDSP source, from 'trunk/Stable Release/KK_Unified.

Phil and I recommend that you use the KISS Konsole Unified code in deference
to the USB or Ethernet versions that preceeded it.  The Unified branch is
the only one where development will continue, as we can make the change in
one place and have the work done for all users, whether using Ozy/Magister
for USB or Metis for Ethernet connectivity.

If you were trying to use KK with Alex, this is the code that you've been
waiting for (Pat and Dan...)

73,
George K9TRV

HPSDR Discussion List