[hpsdr] cuSDR 4 receivers Beta

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:04:28 PST 2012

Dear All,

thanks to all who responded to my former post off the list. Lot's of
encouragement - thanks!
A first Beta version is ready now. If you are interested, please drop me an
email.

Maybe two more words to clarify some questions:

- With "4 receivers" the version of "4 Rx on ONE Mercury card" is meant. No
diversity mode
  currently.

- As soon as the Rx path is stable, I will go on for the Tx path, but not
before I have completed
  the Chirp decoder for Phil, VK6APH :-)

- Since cuSDR is an experimental software to see what can be done to foster
the use of modern
  GPUs (OpenGL) and massive parallel computing (Cuda), I will not lower the
hardware requirements ;-)

- cuSDR will work without Cuda and Nvidia graphic processors. The
application will look after
  Cuda, and if its not installed, it will skip it.

- The CudaDSP is not yet implemented in this Beta.

- Requirements: WinXP, Win7, 32 or 64Bit, OpenGL V2.0, DualCore, better
QuadCore processor,
  24" screen for more fun ;-)

vy 73, Hermann

DL3HVH