[hpsdr] Need Help Setting Up a SVN Download of PowerSDR 2.2.3

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Sun Jan 1 11:09:41 PST 2012

Bob,

It might help if you would read some manuals, like of svn. This would
help make your downloads easier. It  looks like you have no idea how
computers work. Maybe an experimental software product like hpsdr is not
for you?

Anyhow,
If you go to this link:
https://www.xenotropic.com/websvn/listing.php?repname=OpenHPSDR&path=%2Ftrunk%2FW5WC%2FPowerSDR_HPSDR_2%2Fbin%2FRelease%2F&#a38c27f79ed578614d88890041901a326
<https://www.xenotropic.com/websvn/listing.php?repname=OpenHPSDR&path=%2Ftrunk%2FW5WC%2FPowerSDR_HPSDR_2%2Fbin%2FRelease%2F&#a38c27f79ed578614d88890041901a326>
Put a check in front of release and click download on the right side of
the page. The files will be downloaded in an archive file. Unpack the
file and save it on your stick.

73 Henk PA5KT

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT