[hpsdr] Help with TX Meter, please

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Sun Jan 1 23:16:23 PST 2012

Excellent! Thank you, Phil. Just what I needed. I even seem to have a bonus at 638mW; I need to play a liitle now that I can tell what I'm doing. These direct conversion boards seem to be a lot easier to deal with besides working better. Still taking things one step at a time, but making progress much faster than last time.  Chris DayAE6VK