[hpsdr] ghpsdr3-alex build problem

Mark Leone midnightjava at verizon.net
Wed Jan 4 08:55:19 PST 2012

> Mark,
> as per wiki instructions, you have to install libusb-dev package as
> well.

Thanks Andrea. It's working very well now. I'm able to access my HPSDR as
well as the public receivers, since I built from the rxtx-event-rtp branch.
However, I don't see any reference to a dependency on libusb-dev on the
wiki. I was using the README at
https://github.com/alexlee188/ghpsdr3-alex/blob/master/README. Is this the
document I should be using?

Can you tell me what is the purpose of the horizontal bar (like a progress
bar) in the transmit section of the QtRadio client? Mine is set to 24% and
doesn't change. I'm using the windows QtRadio client at the moment, which
has transmit functions disabled; but I'm curious what this widget is
indicating.

73

Mark - K4XML