[hpsdr] ghpsdr3-alex build problem

Andrea Montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:32:49 PST 2012

On 01/04/2012 05:55 PM, Mark Leone wrote:
> ... I was using the README at
> https://github.com/alexlee188/ghpsdr3-alex/blob/master/README. Is this the
> document I should be using?

No, that is the README into the GIT software repository.
The most updated source of information is found at

http://napan.ca/ghpsdr3/index.php/QtRadio_Installation

BTW, the most updated source on prerequisite (at least for Debian and derived) is the

debian/control

file, because it is used, from the PPA automatic builder system, to setup the remote build environment.

> Can you tell me what is the purpose of the horizontal bar (like a progress
> bar) in the transmit section of the QtRadio client? Mine is set to 24% and
> doesn't change. I'm using the windows QtRadio client at the moment, which
> has transmit functions disabled; but I'm curious what this widget is
> indicating.

If enabled (in Linux version it is), it shows the mic level.

         *am*