[hpsdr] Static IP address for Metis

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jan 7 18:51:32 PST 2012

Hi Giovanni,

I have a dedicated network card in my PC for my Metis board.  I've set both this board and my Metis to fix IP addresses in the 10.x.x.x range rather than the 192.168.x.x. range of my main network.

PowerSDR etc finds the card almost immediately but there is some form of handshaking between the PC and Metis when both are first powered on which initially does take a few seconds.

73 Phil...VK6APH