[hpsdr] Kiss Konsole

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Jan 23 15:40:27 PST 2012

Joe,
Actually, chattering relays in Alex was one of the problems that Phil found
in the version of KK Unified that was posted on the SVN.  Of course, the
claim was that Alex support was 'experimental', and NOT guaranteed to work.
So I think that your guess may be wrong.  Again, this was a problem (known)
of the experimental support for Alex in KK Unified.

Phil and I did a bunch of testing and code improving, but no update to what
was on the SVN and publicly available was done.  Phil was going to have a
small group of beta testers work with the code before the next update.

Then we approached the end of the year and the SVN has now been down for
about a month.  So all the improvements to KISS, including support for
Warren NR0V's fine new agc code, has yet to be available to the masses.

73,
George K9TRV