[hpsdr] Kiss Konsole

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Jan 23 15:20:50 PST 2012

George,

Yes, of course.

I posted my message in case anyone was confused about how Alex relays are controlled in case there was confusion there.   In ALL cases the relays within Alex are controlled via their connection to Mercury.

If there are relays "chattering" I would be suspicious that perhaps command and control bytes are getting dropped due to the loss of packets between Metis/Ozy/Magister and the PC which in turn removes the relay controls momentarily.

Just a guess.

73,  Joe K5SO