[hpsdr] Hermes and other updates

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:31:15 PDT 2012

Hi All,

The Hermes design team has been hard at work and we have finalized all
modifications, the final gerbers and production data will be provided
to TAPR in order to begin the final rerun and production,

I have designed a custom extruded housing and PA/LPF which will be
available for sale along with TAPR manufactured Hermes cards, for
those who are interested you may please visit my blog at :

http://hpsdrhermes.blogspot.in

No prepayment is required for placing your order, I will shortly
announce the order webpage and further details,

73s,
Abhi