[hpsdr] just refreshed ozy_janus.v22.rbf...

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun Jul 8 10:21:56 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I just got a 'verified' version of ozy_janus.v22.rbf from Joe K5SO.
Apparently there are 2 DIFFERENT files that call themselves v22.
Apparently, one may work and the other not so well.  I've replaced the
version in my SVN area with the 'verified' version that Joe just sent me,
both in the Debug and the Release directories.

Hopefully, this might fix Chris's problem with the microphone, similar to
the problem that Bob Mahrenholz K4QQK reported.  But Bob didn't say whether
he's using Ozy/Magister or Metis.  Although Phil VK6APH seemed to have found
something in Metis that caused Phil to produce a Metis v18 (1.8), that
wouldn't affect Ozy/Magister users, unless something changed in Penny 1.7
that actually requires a change in both Metis and Ozy/Magister.

In any event, I'm pretty sure the 'no microphone' issue is NOT a KK issue
for the moment.  But it may take some more firmware debugging!

73,
George K9TRV