[hpsdr] KK Unified 1.1.13 pushed to my area

Chris 4X1RF chrisgomy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 11:01:16 PDT 2012

Hi George,

Tested the new 1.1.13, seems to be working without problems after editing
the initozy11.bat to load the included Ozy_Janus.v22.rbf from your
repository as requested by Penny 1.7 and Merc 3.2.

Also, the microphone works again as it should in this latest KK version. As
a test, I used the Ozy_Janus.v22.rbf as distributed with KK_1.1.13 and
copied it to the W5WC folder to see if this could cure the mic problem.
Sure enough, after power cycling the boards and starting the latest
W5WC_2372 (2.2.3 6/22/21012) the microphone works again. So it seems that
the mic problem first noticed by Bob K4QQK and replicated here is not
related to the new Penny v1.7 but to the Ozy v2.2 firmware in the latest
unified stable realease of KK and W5WC r2372 RX1 and RX2. For completeness,
microphone now works with W5WC_RX2_r2372 when using Ozy v22.rbf included
with KK_1.1.13.

Thanks all for your efforts!

Chris 4X1RF