[hpsdr] Need Penelope_V1.7.pof File Added to Software Download Page

Bob Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Sun Jul 8 13:14:14 PDT 2012

Hi Phil,

Could you please add the correct Penelope.V1.7.pof file to the
Firmware Table of the HPSDR
Downloads section of  http://openhpsdr.org/download.php

I prefer to use .pof files with my Altera Blaster since it requires
less plugging and unplugging
of jumpers and cards during firmware upgrades.

I tried to find the file in your folder:
svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr - Revision 2361: /trunk/Penelope_V1.7 file
but I am not sure I got the right one since I have the microphone not
working problem.

I'm wondering if I have the right .pof firmware for Pennylane. The
folder Penelope_V1.7 does not
really list a Penelope.v1.7.pof file only a Penelope .pof file

By the way I am using Magister v2.2, Mercury v3.2 and Pennylane v1.7
(I think) with PowerSDR
2.3.6.1. I did not have the microphone problem with PowerSDR 2.2.4.3
and Pennylane v1.6

Thanks for helping me clear this up .

Bob k4qqk