[hpsdr] Need Penelope_V1.7.pof File Added to Software Download Page

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 14:20:38 PDT 2012

Bob

You are the first person to ask for this.  My only issue is confusing folks
that do not know the difference between the file types. The reason the EU
mercury has these files is becuase of fpga pin difference this is the only
option for them.  I will look into this.

The correct file in SVN directory is penelope.pof.  The renaming to
penelope_v1.7 is by me for clearity and so I can put all the files in one
directory on the webserver.

Dave, KV0S