[hpsdr] KHRONOS Update

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Fri Jul 13 14:36:16 PDT 2012

HPSDR,

Today's is my oldest daughter's birthday, so I probably won't be on the
call this afternoon here - so - here's my update:

I have checked in the latest updates to the KHRONOS schematic into the WIP
SVN Repository - USB I/F is just about complete - Micro page is added and
updated.

I estimate the schematic is ~ 75% complete at this point - roughly
speaking.  I should have a little more free time in the immediate future to
get this finished.

I have been running the 0.928 version of the firmware on the GPSTCXO module
which seems to run fine.

Block diagram of the schematic is posted on the Wiki.

73's,
John
AJ6BC