[hpsdr] Metis Discovery

DL1BAM, Gerd dl1bam.gerd at nord-com.net
Tue Jul 17 04:51:26 PDT 2012

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DL1BAM, Gerd
  To: Bill Tracey
  Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Metis Discovery

  Hi Bill,

  Please excuse my late response, I am often in the summer of my 2.QTH
  without Internet access.

  I use a notebook with the following network adapter under W7/32bit:

      Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
      Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN 802.11g PCI-E NIC
      Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

  attachment `s
      1) runlog_rev2359 (includes Metis new discovery)

      2) runlog_rev2342 (old Metis discovery, PowerSDR run without problem)

  I hope you find the error.

  73, Gerd
  DL1BAM