[hpsdr] Metis Discovery

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sun Jul 15 12:22:19 PDT 2012

Chris,

Can you run from a command line:

PowerSDR.exe 2>&1 > runlog.txt

and try the scenario and then send me the resulting runlog.txt.  That
log file shows what adapters it's finding and which ones it is
broadcasting on.

The other thing I'd suggest trying is if you have not is to disable
just the VPN interface ... I've seen some VPNs that also do
firewalling - perhpas it's choking off our discovery packets?

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)