[hpsdr] Apache/TAPR

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Mon Jul 23 14:42:40 PDT 2012

Seems to be quite a dustup over Hermes.  Don't want to start another thread, but a comment.

All activities/organizations seem to periodically have hard feelings pop up.  Alpha Amps/Acomm, etc.  The QS1R somehow lost one of the best GUI designers ever when Cathy Moss bailed and refuses to answer any e-mails.  And this list has had some problems.

I hope that cooler heads prevail and that we don't lose any of those involved with these projects.  Few of us have the skills to trudge on alone if support goes away or goes closed.  This is a great group and the movers and shakers probably don't get enough credit for their hours of work.

Ordered Hermes from TAPR.  Thanks,  N0UU