[hpsdr] KISS Konsole

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 18:31:26 PDT 2012

Roger and George --

I change the link on the openhpsdr.org/download.php for Kiss Konsole
so that it downloads George's most resent upload as a compressed file.
This is equilvent to using the Download link on the web version view
of the SVN.  It downloads the release directory, which should have all
the files you need to run Kiss Konsole.

Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

Dave KV0S

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 5:40 PM, George Byrkit <ghbyrkit at chartermi.net> wrote:

> Dear Roger,
>
> First, you don't need to compile KISS Konsole to use it.  All you need is the provided
> contents of the Release directory.  Maybe it would be good if Dave KV0S could arrange to
> provide a zip file of that directory for download and use by those who don't want to have
> to compile or build KISS Konsole.
>
> Second, you need Visual Studio 2008 C# Express Edition if you want to build and study KISS
> Konsole on your own.  You can download this free from Microsoft. But as I've said above,
> you don't need this to use KISS Konsole.
>
> It is 'simple' in that it is MUCH simpler than PowerSDR to study and understand.  Almost
> any computer program is complex to many people.
>
> 73,
> George K9TRV
> KISS Konsole (Unified) Maintainer and Developer

KV0S - Dave Larsen
Columbia, MO, USA