[hpsdr] new LCD monitor

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Jul 30 12:48:00 PDT 2012

I just got a new LCD monitor with LED backlighting that I found on eBay.  It's a 'Shimian'
(Achieva) from Korea with 2560x1440 resolution. A 27" monitor.  Has only 1 DVI connector.
Runs on 24v, comes with universal power supply.

It cost just $289.99 INCLUDING FREIGHT and was delivered by DHL 2 days after ordering and
paying!

It plugged in and worked just fine.  My desktop has increased considerably from 1920x1200
to 2560x1440.  The display is just gorgeous!

S:3160

Item #330718939374.

Limited to one DVI-D input.  No HDMI, no multiple input or analog input.  Seems to have 2
speakers in the back, but I'm not using them yet.

73,
George K9TRV