[hpsdr] Transverter setup issue

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Jul 1 20:28:00 PDT 2012

Hi Wayde,

When I use those settings everything is fine here.

Remember that when you have "XVTR" checked on the Alex Antenna control menu for the 10 m band the rf input to the receiver from your transverter is via the "XVTR IN" connector on Alex, not the normal "ANT 1" connector, when you select your front panel "70 cm" band button.

Could it be that you don't have the transverter IF output connected to XVTR IN on Alex?

73,  Joe K5SO