[hpsdr] Comparison of Hermes to Atlas HPSDR Hardware

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Jul 8 13:17:23 PDT 2012

Hi Rick,

I'm not very qualified to make the comparisons that you requested, I think, so I won't try.  However, I can assure you that support for the Atlas-based HPSDR system will continue.  I, for one, especially like the Atlas based design as it is inherently more flexible for experimentation and well-suited for applications that require multiple Mercury boards.  You can be assured that with all that I have currently invested in my Atlas-based HPSDR setup in terms of time, effort, and money, I at least am sure to continue using it and supporting it to the best of my ability.  The Atlas-base system is a great design, and so is Hermes!

Perhaps someone else can provide you with the comparison you requested?

73,  Joe K5SO