[hpsdr] Can't update Pennylane to 1.7 with Metis 1.8

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 18:24:14 PDT 2012

Mercury fails to upgrade to 3.7 with the same error. Chris DayAE6VK
 From: scotstramp at msn.com
To: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 17:56:10 -0700
Subject: [hpsdr] Can't update Pennylane to 1.7 with Metis 1.8

I'm trying to use the latest HPSDRProgrammer to update the firmware on my Metis/Pennylane/Mercury combo. So far, Metis seems to be updated to 1.8 just fine, but every time I try to do Pennylane to 1.7, I get "Error: Erase timeout. Power cycle and try again?" which doesn't do any good. Any suggestions? Thanks. Chris DayAE6VK

I'm trying to use the latest HPSDRProgrammer to update the firmware on my Metis/Pennylane/Mercury combo. So far, Metis seems to be updated to 1.8 just fine, but every time I try to do Pennylane to 1.7, I get "Error: Erase timeout. Power cycle and try again?" which doesn't do any good. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Chris Day
AE6VK

HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org