[hpsdr] Can't update Pennylane to 1.7 with Metis 1.8

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 18:59:12 PDT 2012

Grrrr. I hate updating things - I always make stupid mistakes. Non-adjacent slots this time. So now the firmware is all upgraded, but PoserSDR/OpenHPSDR v 2.2.3 doesn't see any hardware. The Metis is using the same fixed IP that it had before I started this "adventure" as does the Ethernet interface on the computer. Any suggestions for my current dumb mistake greatly appreciated.  Chris DayAE6VK