[hpsdr] Fwd: Can't update Pennylane to 1.7 with Metis 1.8

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Sat Jul 14 19:24:35 PDT 2012

After a little experimenting, it appears that PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR v 2.2.3 can't find Metis if ANY other network interface is Enabled, even if not Connected. If I disable the Wireless adapter AND the Software (VPN) adapter, then PowerSDR finds Metis ok. I believe this is a step backwards and is certainly not going to work very well with my setup. :-( Chris DayAE6VK