[hpsdr] Hermes, Apollo and Anan-10 information

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Sun Jul 15 15:09:32 PDT 2012

Thank you Scott !

The Anan-10 "Kit" appears to include "All cables, Hardware and
instructions to make a complete transceiver with Hermes"

What if any cables, connectors, hardware etc will be available with
Hermes, Apollo or from Tapr ?  I can not find any info at Tapr.

Also when will the Apollo page/info be updated latest appears to be cira
2009 ?

Thanks again.

Dick Faust K9IVB