[hpsdr] Hermes, Apollo and Anan-10 information

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Sun Jul 15 15:29:27 PDT 2012

Hi Dick,

As with Alex, TAPR will include the cables with Apollo to make a full
transceiver with Hermes, since that is what Apollo is designed to do.

TAPR is still working on Apollo, so you won't find any info there just yet.

I will see if we can't get some updates to the page, since there has
definitely been some work done since 2009!

73,
Scotty WA2DFI