[hpsdr] svn.openhpsdr.org SERVER down?

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Fri Jul 20 08:03:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

now I downloaded from svn.tapr.org manually:

- Mercury V.3.2.r.2405
-Penelope V.1.7r.2405
-Metis V.r.2405
-PowerSDR V.1.18.6.r3880

Does it mean that svn Tortois is obsolete now? This system was pretty handy.

Now I have to update all my boards, for I didn't work with them since
more or less a year.

Starting PowerSDR I get the error DttSP not found. Where can I find the
directory for download?

Georg, dl2kp