[hpsdr] Hermes

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jul 21 20:12:32 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,

There has been a build of Beta Hermes boards by a number of constructors.  There are also some nice high resolution photos plus some diagrams showing component placements.  I very much doubt that build instructions will be available since it’s expected that anyone tackling a Hermes build will be an experienced builder.

Have a look at what’s currently available here:

http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Hermes/Documentation

We did have a BOM for the Beta builds and I would expect that one of the builders would now have a current one that could be made available.

If any of the Beta builders have updated documentation that they would like to share please forward to me and I’ll add it to the above directory.

73 Phil...VK6APH