[hpsdr] Updated Hermes User Guide

RW Mail List maillistrw at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 22 14:11:07 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm confused, is this indicating that the TAPR Hermes PCB's are different to
the assembled production boards? Think there was some layout changes that
improved noise rejection, like repositioning the power connector etc. Are
the TAPR PCB boards the new (latest) or old version?

Would like to know before I order a Hermes PCB board.

Roderick Wall, vk3yc.