[hpsdr] Updated Hermes User Guide

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sun Jul 22 14:31:28 PDT 2012

Hi Roderick.

The PCB sold by TAPR from now are the same as the production boards.

The 14 boards I am talking about are boards with the mentioned different
connection to J16 and instead of scrapping them they were sold out. I got
2 of the boards and I am going to build them up. They are perfectly good
enough.

73, Kjell

På Sun, 22 Jul 2012 23:11:07 +0200, skrev RW Mail List