[hpsdr] Metis hang

Mike Stevenson mike.g8als at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 25 02:51:46 PDT 2012

I think you are right Phil.
I just started KK and the hardware, sync lost in just over 1 minute.
Recycled power to hardware, restarted KK and has now working for 2hrs and
from past experience may now work all day.
Hardware in Pandora , no fan.
I tried Metis 1.7 and had the same problem
I have lost track of earlier compatible builds to try.
I think Metis 1.6  builds were OK but do no know builds of Mercury and
Pennylane.

I will have to learn about Wireshark.

73
Mike G8ALS