[hpsdr] Fwd: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Thu Jul 26 04:42:52 PDT 2012

I have a Thunderbolt on my balcony; using Lady heather I can confirm that my
house hasn't moved by more than a few cms in the last year J

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

 <http://sdr-radio.com> http://sdr-radio.com  <http://dit-dit-dit.com/>
http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.

From: Werner Karn [mailto:werner.karn at googlemail.com]

when I ran 3 Trimble Thunderbolts against each other on different antennas
their GPS 10 Mhz phases driftet appr. 0,3 deg per second. So I'm not sure if
synchronisation of receivers at different locations with time stamped data
would work via Internet as phases could differ +/- 20 deg over time before
turning direction.