[hpsdr] Fwd: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu Jul 26 07:58:48 PDT 2012

On 7/26/2012 1:42 PM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

> I have a Thunderbolt on my balcony; using Lady heather I can confirm that my house hasn’t moved by more than a few cms
> in the last year J

Have you checked the altitude too ? My Thunderbolt tells me that from the morning to the evening of the same day
my house moved up and down by almost 30 meters.... :-)   and the antenna is firmly attached to one of the chimneys....

I guess that is one of the reasons why GPS is not used on any aircraft, at least as an altitude measuring device...

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/