[hpsdr] ADC Question

n3ick at cox.net n3ick at cox.net
Thu Jul 26 10:33:49 PDT 2012

 I've tried many of the software packages currently available for SDR, one thing I have noticed as the sampling is increased the filtering flattens out reducing the ability to notch out a close in signal which I like to do when operating. In some other testing I have noticed audio quality seems to suffer when you try undersampling large sampling rates perhaps it was done incorrectly I'm not a hardware/software engineer.
Audo quality is one of the key areas for me and the best audio and audio fltering I have heard using HPSDR was when I was running GHPSDR3-Alex wirelessly on a Windows laptop, I was not able to get the transmit function working so I moved on.

73
Keith