[hpsdr] ADC Question

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Thu Jul 26 10:52:31 PDT 2012

Ah,

You're referring to RBW (Resolution BandWidth). I'll post a screenshot in a few weeks - it's always important to have a nigh high-res zoom / tuning window.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.
A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count is 285.